Competitiveness, now there is a contemporary word.
Reducing and controlling costs, managing budgets, quantifying expenditures, reducing expenses… at the heart of competitiveness is … cost.
Reducing prices by controlling costs: at the heart of competitiveness is … price.
About non-price competitiveness: controlling innovation, managing R&D policies by creating value, improving functional and perceived quality of products, increasing productivity – these are just a few of the many subjects, where ideas, skills and creativity make the difference, well beyond any accounting analysis.
Want to invest in non-price competitiveness? In your future margins? Unveil the potential of your organisation?
Op² will support you in this challenge:
- Projects & programmes driven by client value and not by process excellence only
- An organisation that is oriented to value creation and not to reinforcing the separation of functions
- Processes serving the product and not bureaucracy
- Investments as opposed to penny-pinching economics
- Manufacturing quality and perceived quality as opposed to paper quality
- Profitable relationships & confidence as opposed to no-win conflicts between the players in the same subsidiary