The success of a complex project…
- Which “project” processes should be implemented to manage your projects?
- Which “core business” processes should be improved to reach targets?
- Which skills should your project managers have?
- How do you distinguish between functions & core businesses?
- A large project goes off course
- New and increased complexity
- Missed deadlines, a budget that is out of control
- Risk management that is too lax
- A demotivated and unfocussed team
- Non-existent multi-core business synergy
- Lack of skills and resources in project management
- Quick and efficient diagnosis
- Immediate operational assistance
- Available resources for project management
- A well-contained project with benchmarks
- Identified organisation
- Clear and defined goals
- Operational scheduling
- Budget management and efficient costs
- Management that has confidence in a project
- A success-oriented project team