For more focussed projects, in phase with the company’s potential…
- To bid or not to bid?
- Which projects should you adopt and which should you avoid?
- How can you optimise resources for all your projects?
- How can you distinguish between good and bad projects?
- A large number of projects are not in keeping with your company’s potential
- Undefined choice criteria and prioritisation
- Projects are not always in line with corporate strategy
- Structure and analyse the product portfolio
- Ensure the link between strategic goals and the product offering
- Define a product plan
- Define a management cycle for the product portfolio
- Identify and monitor risks
- Identify and mobilise resources and skills
- Projects are in keeping with the strategy
- Projects that are in line with the company’s capacity
- Projects based on objective criteria
- Fewer projects, but more focussed
- Fewer projects, but with a high rate of success