For more efficient organisation
- How can you align your corporate strategy and its operational application?
- Which type of organisation should you choose to improve & manage the performance of your projects?
- How can you progress from project crafting to project innovation?
- Which skills will you need to manage your programmes & projects?
- Projects that are never on time
- Too-long development times
- Recurring but non-standardised developments
- Teams that are willing but do not perform well within a project context
- Cost price goals that are not met
- Non-structured decision-making flows
- Implement a “Project” culture
- Provide a structure for processes
- Introduce a matrix organisation
- Automate information exchanges
- Standardise developments
- Capitalise know-how and making optimum use of feedback
- Reappraise development schedules
- Develop a Design to Cost objective
- Design products and procedures jointly
- Increased success rates for projects
- More regular and quantified results
- Optimised resources
- Accountability of players
- Increased visibility for meeting goals
- A “Project” dynamic within the company
- Structured, efficient and shared project processes